Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SG{3} It's no fair, I WANT MY OWN AVATAR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, try this..
    Attached Files
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Respect to the Wombat.
      Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

LOL @ the Wombat - totally brilliant, but I'm sure you will understand if we do not choose to use it.
        "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
        "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

SG{3}

I WANT ONE!

elol

But the meanies are bein nasty and sayin that I'm not allowed
          *lower lip hyper-extends*
          I want one, hey SGs, it's my birthday soon (half birthday actually, it's the whole christmas birthday syndrome, don't ask...) Can I have it for the day?

PLEASE?

*bad Mrs. Doyle impression* Ah, go on...

*stomps foot*

NO FAIR!

the meanie moos!

did I say that out loud?

Comment

Glad you all like it, even if its not your first choice of avatar...

Its something to do while not revising at least.

...only please spare us from the onslaught of smilies, and let her have it for one day? They're starting to give me a headache
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

SG{3}

Banished is right, all the way to guildford!

What's this band?

Did you ever consider that the band may not be very good and that scousers may have better taste?
              What am I saying?
              Scousers and taste?
              Mon dieu!

Love the ship, but onslaught of smilies?
              I am offended!

*saline drips down cheeks*

They are just me tryin' them out as i have been banished, confined and otherwise detained else where while smilie transition happened!

Well, if someone would inform me, /what/ hardwork is, I see if i can cope...

Comment

The band was The*Ataris, but it could've been anyone... the crowd would still be better in Manchester. I wasn't going to go to Liverpool but they put me on the guestlist so I couldn't really say no... and thus I had to endure the dive that is the Lomax for a few hours. Never again.

As for hard work, I wish I knew what it was... I've got an A-level Maths exam on Tuesday, and my recent preparation has involved consumption of alcohol in large quantities...

Comment

As for hard work, I wish I knew what it was... I've got an A-level Maths exam on Tuesday, and my recent preparation has involved consumption of alcohol in large quantities...
                  Always a good plan I have Eng Lit GCSE tomorrow

Comment

Ah, English Literature GCSE, the memories...

"And the rabbits, George... I get to tend the rabbits!"

Comment

That sinking ironclad is superb, Wombat. (nothing personal, SG´s 1 and 2)

You could all get your own login with the same name, isn´t it? As long as everyone´s got a different e-mail... But then you would lose some of the magic
                      Or maybe you can ask MarkG (or whomever) for a favor, so you can have an extra large 3-in-1 avatar.

Originally posted by East Street Trader
                      PS Have you seen Mercator's excellent avatar. Quite the best, I think.
                      Hey, thanks!
                      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Well that went alright I suppose. Only one question I found hard:
                        "And the rabbits, George... I get to tend the rabbits!"
                        Yes, <i>Of Mice And Men</i>.

Comment

My brother probably took the same exam as you... he did "Kes" for some reason though. I thought Of Mice And Men was quite a good book, a nice choice to be examined on. When I did that paper though, we got a really nice, straightforward question on the book. Yay!

A* all the way, baby!

Comment

Grrrr... A* all the way, until eng. lit comes along

Ah well, biology today was as easy as anything, so I'm happy again

Comment

I sort of did averagely alright in my Maths. I'm not bothered, I haven't been bothered about it for about a year. I'm doing five A-levels, Maths is my weak link, and I don't need the grade anyway...

Comment

Let me get this straight.

SG(3) says she wants her own avatar.
                                Michael says he can arrange it through her own login
                                Wombat designs one for her.

and she DOESN"T DO IT?
                                must not be serious about it
                                Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
                                ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

Working...
                                X